Araluen Botanic Park | Plan your visit here
Get in touch, find exclusive offers all in one spot!
Why we love it | Awesome family photos
Enjoy the great outdoors with the family this Spring.
Immerse the whole family in the kaleidoscope of colour at Araluen Botanic Park!
Featuring over 150,000 Tulips and 36,000 Spring Blooms, Its Yates Springtime is running from mid-August until 3rd of October.
- Children will be amazed by augmented reality filters delivered through Facebook Messenger via QR codes presented throughout the Park.Watch in wonder as the Park becomes a digital world filled with fairies, interesting characters and animals appearing, and, there's even a talking tree!
- For more simple pleasures, children can find colouring sheets and treasure hunts around the Park.
- September sees a host of talented performers across the Park and many food stalls also on-site from Thursdays to Sundays.
Why not purchase a ticket to visit the Park on our vintage train?
The train runs on Saturday & Sunday during September.
For a dine-in experience, the newly refurbished cosy log cabin Chalet Healy Café offers a new Springtime menu and accepts reservations.
For a sweet treat or hot beverage, the on-site patisserie and kiosk are open every day.
There's something for everyone to enjoy at this year’s Its Yates Springtime Tulip Festival.
Don’t miss this or you'll have to wait another year until the tulips bloom again!
Get organised | plan your next visit
2021 Tulip Festival
On NOW until 3 October 2021
- Please note that during phase four of the Covid19 pandemic, regular seasonal hours vary.
- From August 22 the park is open until 6pm with last entry at 5pm.
- The park is 59 hectares in size and we recommend at minimum of two hours to enjoy the entire experience.
What's flowering now?
Once inside | Useful stuff
Chalet Healy Café
Check out the menu / Make booking
Check out this year’s Festival Map
Video/Image Source(s): Araluen Botanic Park | found on facebook, instagram & website.
Swipe to find some of the many birds you'll see at Araluen, read captions for names.
Best birdwatching spots:
- Contour Walk from the Chalet, through the rose garden, the adjacent bush, Westrek Bridge, and along the creek – often several different insectivorous birds.
- The lawn area and its edges adjacent to the Mary Hargreaves Pergola - birds that like a bit of safe, sunny open space.
- From the Entry Car Park down to and by Stinton Creek, the Roundhouse then upstream as far as Forest View
Video/Image Source(s): Araluen Botanic Park, Wikipedia, Australian Geographic, ebird.org | found on facebook, instagram & website.
Social feed | follow & keep up to date
follow their socials
Araluen Botanic Park
362 Croyden Rd, Roleystone WA 6111
August - April | 9am to 6pm
May - August | 9am to 4pm