Afternoon at Masonmill Gardens
Kick off the day early by heading up to the hills in the late afternoon to play 18 holes of mini golf at the scenic Mason mill Gardens in Carmel. Then stroll up to the restaurant to enjoy an early dinner overlooking the grounds.
Winter Night Tours at Perth Observatory
Look to the sky with your loved one at the Perth Observatory in Bickley. Astronomers say the best time for viewing our southern skies is during Winter, so it’s the perfect time to take one of their Winter Night Tours. They start at 7:30 and run for 1 ½ hours. If you’re not going during the winter time, they have other night tours available throughout the year but those start a bit later (because the sun sets later!).
On your way back down the hill stop by the Lions Lookout in Lesmurdie (with a blanket) to take in the city views. One of the best kept secerets to enjoy one of the best views of the city and surrounds. Look up and try and spot the stars from your observatory tour.
Image credit - (IG)milesawayphotography
Need a babysitter?
Kin Sitters is developed here by local West Australian parents and it's like Uber for babysitting.
- An easy to use app connecting families with carers and babysitters
- See live availability of carers in your community
- Trust that all carers have a current Working with Children Check
- Local and flexible work opportunities for carers
- Hassle free payment with secure cashless transaction